Clare Young featured in a great article in the Yorkshire Post by Ismail Mulla about the reasons behind her move to Legal Studio Solicitors and the trend of lawyers becoming Consultant Solicitors during the Pandemic.
Clare says: “It has brought into focus what you think is important in your life”.
Clare specialises in Private Client Services and can assist you with:
- Making a Will;
- Making a Lasting Power of Attorney;
- Creating a lifetime trust to protect property and other assets for children;
- Inheritance Tax and ways in which you might reduce your tax bill;
- Declarations of Trust to protect unequal contributions when buying property;
- Probate to sort out the estate of a loved one who has died.
The peace of mind brought about by knowing that have put your affairs in order is immeasurable. By ensuring that you have a valid Will in place in the event of your death and that you have appointed trusted people to act on your behalf if you become physically or mentally incapacitated, you can rest assured that your loved ones will not be left with any difficulties later on in life. If you have accumulated some wealth during your lifetime, you are likely to want to preserve that wealth for the benefit of the next generation and our expert advice can assist you to achieve this.